Schedule a live demo with one of our specialists.
Together, we’ll explore …
- Your specific needs and wants.
- What it takes to build the initial site and then how to keep it up to date.
- The type of digital maps that are needed to make the interactive zoning map work.
- How you can add other map features to a site, such as tax increment financing districts and business improvement districts.
- How ZoningHub provides both high level information, and details when needed.
- How the structure of ZoningHub allows you to keep your current code. We don’t make you fit our platform.
- ZoningHub’s easy-to-use interface.
- How ZoningHub is both a source of definitive zoning information and a service delivery channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
A municipality’s website and all related content is hosted on our servers.
No. ZoningHub has been set up so that you can create a website with no or little experience in website design. Users should however have basic computer skills.
No. The unique structure of ZoningHub takes the information in your current zoning code and displays it in a simple interface to answer most of the questions most of the people will have.